Terms and Conditions
My Refund Policy
I have a ‘no refund policy’ on services and protect your purchases with my iron clad guarantee.
The Microblading & More Guarantee
If in the unlikely event that you are not completely satisﬁed with the results of your service, please tell me so I can put it right.
Not only will I put it right for FREE but we I also credit your account with a FREE future service!
I have complete conﬁdence in my ability to delight you which is why I offer this 100% Iron-Clad Guarantee.
If in the unlikely event you decide you don’t like your products purchased which were recommended by me, I will offer you an exchange for another replacement product recommended by me within 7 days based on minimum usage at home and that you have followed the right usage instructions.
Vouchers/Packages Purchased Online
Refunds are offered within 5 days of your online purchase prior to redeeming any services by emailing your request to email@example.com or calling the cabin. Please note, if you have booked your service at the cabin, I require 24 hours notice to cancel, failing to do so will invalidate your voucher or any refund.
- My packages and deals come with their own specific terms and conditions which are subject to change. Please read all my terms and conditions before purchasing any of my deals or packages. If a late deal is posted without the full terms and conditions it will still state that terms and conditions apply or t’s & c’s for short. Always ask for full t’s & c’s when calling to book a deal so you fully understand them.
- Offers are subject to availability and terms can change on packages at any time.
- I require the name and details of the person who will be redeeming the package so I can credit their account.
- After purchasing online you will download a voucher to hand to your friend or use yourself. This has no monetary value and is only valid with the person named as the recipient of the voucher and cannot be exchanged for a cash value.
- You must keep your PayPal receipt as proof of purchase.
- Vouchers which are included in some of the packages have their own t’s & c’s which may include the voucher being valid on selected days. These vouchers can NOT be sold on, they have no monetary value and can only be redeemed by the package purchaser unless the terms state otherwise, or unless a change of hands is agreed with the cabin.
- Monetary vouchers are valid against full priced beauty services only (unless otherwise stated) and cannot be used to purchase retail, discounted deals, other packages or beauty services. Free vouchers and complimentary vouchers (for example vouchers I may hand out as bonuses within the local community, or included in deals) are also only valid against full priced services, with only one deal being valid per visit (unless otherwise state). Please check the terms with me. No vouchers can be resold.
- Beauty vouchers included in any deals are subject to availability on selected services. Please check before booking.
- Only one offer can ever be redeemed at any one visit.
- Paid for Vouchers never expire but they are subject to change of terms and my packages are subject to change each year.
I have a strict 24 hours notice cancellation policy in place to try to reduce the tens of thousands of pounds in lost revenue every year.
When you book an appointment, we enter into a verbal, legal contract that you agree to turn up for a specific service and to pay for it.
When you don’t show up it is lost revenue for my business. I cannot sell this time again once it’s gone, and I need at least 24 hours notice to try to re-sell this time.
My services are in high demand and I could be turning clients away because I have agreed that appointment to you, so I ask out of courtesy to other clients and to me, to please give me 24 hours notice.
I have a legal right to charge you the FULL PRICE for the service you have booked, even if you do not show up, in line with the verbal agreement you enter into when booking this appointment.
I understand there may sometimes be extenuating circumstances, therefore when you have failed to give us 24 hours notice to cancel, I may offer you the chance to rebook within 7 days and I will cancel any charge that I would invoice you for a missed appointment.
I hope you can understand this is a necessary policy for ALL salons, therapists, etc who earn their income by selling time to you to perform a service.
Thank you for your understanding… please call and chat to me if you have circumstances outside the rules above and I will happily consider them.